I am a day late in posting my 2nd calender, but better later than never. This one is a little different from the one posted 2 days ago.
I randomly stamped images over the pages of the calender using Riding Hood Red & Baja Breeze Inks. Ensuring all pages were squareed away nice & evenly, using my Handheld Punch, I punched 3 holes into the top of the calender about 1.5cm from each end & 1 cm down from the top. I applied 3 White Brads through the holes & adhered to the piece of A4 Whisper White Cardstock which had been adhered to a piece of Cardboard from the DSP Papers with Sticky Strip.
I created the background for the top of my calender by stamped random images onto Whisper White Cardstock using Riding Hood Red & Baja Breeze Inks.
The stamp set is a 2-step stamp set, but for the background, I only used the outline stamp. I wanted the background to be sort of clean looking.
Deciding that I wanted my 3-D flowers to filled in, I used both the outline & the filler stamps to create my flowers to be adhered over the background.
I stamped 3 large flowers onto Whisper White Cardstock using Baja Breeze Ink, cut them out & adhered over the stamped images using SU Dimensionals.
I stamped a number of smaller flowers onto Whisper White Cardstock using Riding Hood Ink, cut around the images & again adhered randomly to the stamped images using SU Dimensionals.
Using the Boho Blossoms Punch, I punched 3 flowers with Baja Breeze Cardstock, adhered to the centre of the larger flowers with Crystal Effects & adhered Basic Pearls to all the centres of the 3-D flowers.
This piece was adhered to a piece of Riding Hood Red with Sticky Strip & finally to the top of the calender.