Monday 21 November 2011

Christmas Card...

Today's post is #3 from the class at Caloundra Community Centre...  Again, non-traditional colours, but I really like this one.  I've used Regal Rose for this card & will be the first to admit I am not a lover of this colour, BUT in saying that, after teaming it up with Early Expresso, I like the way it turned out!

Inside...

Card # 3...

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Season of Joy
Ink - Early Expresso
Cardstock - Whisper White, Regal Rose
Embossing Folder - Petals a Plenty
Ribbon - 3/8" Raffeta - Early Expresso
Punches - Scallop Border
Accessories - Multipurpose Glue, Snail Adhesive, Bigshot

If anyone requires measurements, please email me, as I am only to happy to supply them.

Until tomorrow, Enjoy!

1 comment:

inkedx2 said...

Very pretty Vicky! Love the colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...