Sunday 20 November 2011

SC 017/11...

My card for this week's challenge over at Sunny Challenges & Creations is back to the basics & a very simple, easy card!

Gwen set the challenge this week & along with the sketch, a "Nursery Theme" was added!  Now, we all need baby cards sometime during the year, so what better way to begin the new year with adding this type of cards to your stash.  Don't forget to head on over to  Gwen & Kris's blogs to check out what they have created.

Measurements -
Base Card - Whisper White - 11 1/4" x 4 1/4" or 29cm x 10.5cm
Layer 2 - Whisper White - 4 1/4" x 1 1/2" or 10.5cm x 3.5cm
 
Inside...
I run my smaller piece of Whisper White Cardstock through my Bigshot using Embossing Folder - Perfect Polka Dots.  I punched 2 strips of Pink Pirouette Cardstock using the Pinking Heart Border Punch & adhered once piece on either side of the embossed Whisper White piece.  This piece was then adhered to the Base Card - Whisper White - using Snail Adhesive.
 
I stamped my image onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Pink Pirouette Ink.  Cut the oval with my Bigshot & the Ovals Dies.  I again punched a long strip of Pink Pirouette with the Pinking Heart Border Punch & carefully adhered around the oval to form a border.  This piece was adhered to the card using SU Dimensionals.

For my greeting, I stamped onto another scrap of Whisper White Cardstock using Early Expresso Ink, punched with my Word Window Punch, adhered to a piece of Pink Pirouette Cardstock which had been punched with the Modern Label Punch & adhered to the Base Card using SU Dimensionals.

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Fox & Friends, Short & Sweet
Ink - Early Expresso, Pink Pirouette
Cardstock - Whisper White, Early Expresso, Pink Pirouette
Punches - Pinking Hearts Border, Word Window, Modern Label
Dies - Ovals
Accessories - Snail Adhesive, SU Dimensionals


Don't forget to link your creation back to Mr Linky at Sunny Challenges & Creations   You could be the next Ray of Sunshine.

 Until next time, Enjoy!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...