Tuesday 20 December 2011

Best Wishes...


Inside Card.

I dug out this DSP to create a scrapbook page but instead made a card first up.  I had no idea what I was going to do, but sort of went along with my hands.....


Measurements -
Base Card - Melon Mambo - 8 1/4" x 4 1/8" or 21cm x 10.5cm - Scroed & folded in half
Layer 1 - DSP - 5 5/8" x 2 1/4" or 14cm x 5.5cm
Layer 2 - Pumpkin Pie - 5 5/8 x 1" or 14cm x 2.5cm
Layer 3 - Melon Mambo - 3" x 2 1/2" or 7.5cm x 6.5cm
Layer 4 - Whisper White - 2 7/8" x 2 3/8" or 7cm x 6cm

I punched the piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock along one of the longer sides with the Eyelet Edge Border Punch & adhered it to a long side of the DSP.  This piece was then adhered to the Base Card using Snail Adhesive.

I cut a doilley from the DSP & adhered it to the centre of the piece of Whisper White Cardstock.  This was then adhered to the piece of Melon Mambo & then to the Base Card.

I stamped my sentiment onto Whisper White Cardstock, using Wisteria Wonder Ink, punch with the Oval Punch,  punched a piece of Melbon Mambo Cardstock with the Large Oval Punch & a piece in Wisteria Wonder Cardstock with the Scallop Oval Punch.  I layered all 3 pieces on of each other & adhered to the Base Card using Snail Adhesive.

A Basic Pearl was adhered to the centre of the doilley.
 Supplies -
Stamp Set - Short & Sweet
Ink - Wisteria Wonder
Cardstock - Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Pumpkin Pie
DSP - Flirtatious Speciality
Punches - Oval, Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Eyelet Border
Accessories - Snail Adhesive, Basic Pearl 


Until next time, Enjoy!
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. I love this paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...