Sunday 11 December 2011

SC 020...

This week Kris set the challenge over at Sunny Challenges & Creations & it is all about "Christmas".

With everyone's busy schedule this time of year, you have 2 weeks to complete this challenge. 

The challenge is to share something Chrissy - 3-D, Gifts, Cards, Scrapbooking or in fact, anything you like with a Christmas Theme.

So come on everyone, grab that stampin' stuff & start stampin', creating or even baking!!!!!

My sample has been around in blog land for a long time now, but I wanted to create something for blokes that I didn't have to spend much time on & easy to fill once I had created it.  Not to mention, easy for them to get into too.

This bag is full of Chocolates ready for Christmas Day - Fingers crossed they will last that long with me around as I am my own worse enemy with chocolate around.

Once I created my box for the bottom, I cut my DSP & wrapped it around the bottom of the box.

I cut a strip of Old Olive Cardstock, punched one long side using the Scallop Edge Punch, added a bit of Faux Stitching with my Gel Pen & again wrapped it around the bottom of the box.

I punched 2 pieces of Old Olive Cardstock using the Round Tab Punch, applied Faux Stitching around the edges, punched a hole in each tab using my Crop-a-Dile & adhered one each side to the top of the bag. 

After I filled it with Chocolates, I tied 3 pieces of ribbon though the top.

The greeting was stamped direct onto Whisper White Cardstock using Old Olive Ink & adhered to the centre of the bag.

A really easy & quick project.


Supplies -
Stamp Set - Perfect Punches
Ink - Old Olive
Cardstock - Old Olive, Whisper White
DSP - Letters to Santa
Punches - Sallop Ede, Round Tab
Ribbons - 1/8" Taffeta - Old Olive, 1/4" Grosgrain - Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Sticky Strip, Multipurpose Glue, White Gel Pen, Croop-a-Dile

Don't forget to pop over to Sunny Challenges & Creations & check out what Kris & Gwen have created & have a go at creating something with a Christmas Theme yourself

Until next time, Enjoy! 


2 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Great gift bag! Love it.

Anonymous said...

What a great gift bag. I absolutely adore the colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...