Wednesday 19 September 2012

Fast & Fabulous....


... is the stamp set we used to create our card at Crafty Creations some weeks ago.  I am so far behind in posting that I think I will have enough to post for the next coupl eof weeks without creating anything new.

This is a retired stamp set, but with my volunteer class I am able to use retired stock & stamp sets - I get to have a little extra play with them before I decide to sell.

Measurements -
Base Card - Concord Crush - 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" or 22cm x 15cm - Score in the middle & fold in half

Layer 1 - Whisper White - 4" x 5 3/4" or 10cm x 14cm
Layer 2 - DSP - Peach Parfait - 3 7/8" x 2 5/8",  Pear Pearazz - 3 7/8" x 1 1/2", Blushing Bride = 3 7/8" x 1"
Layer 3 - Concord Crush - 2 5/8" x 3 1/8"
Layer 4 - Whisper White - 2 1/2" x 3"

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Fast & Fabulous (Retired)
Ink - Poppy parade, Concord Crush, Staz-On
Cardstock - Concord Crush, Whisper White
DSP - In Colours - 2010-2012 Designer Series Paper
Ribbon - 1/2" Stitched Poly- Poppy Parade
Accessories - Snail Adhesive, Rhinestones, Aqua Painter, Mini Glue Dots

I adhered all 3 pieces of DSP to the piece of Whisper White Cardstock with Snail Adhesive, prior to adhering the piece of Poppy Parade Ribbon to the top of the Pear Pizzazz DSP.

I stamped the image onto the piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Black Staz-On Ink, while at the same time stamping 3 more images onto scrap Whisper White Cardstock, cut the 3 images out & set aside.

With my Aqua Painter, I picked up a little Poppy Parade Ink at a time & slowly coloured the flowers.  I wasn't too careful about the colouring, as I think this image calls for this sort of colouring.  I coloured the 3 larger images at the same time - 1 in Poppy Parade Ink, while the other 2 were in Concord Crush.

With my Paper Piercer & Mat, I punched holes in the top right hand side of the stamped Whisper White prior to adhering to the Concord Crush Cardstcok & adhering to the DSP.

The 3 larger flowers were adhered to the DSP with Mini Glue Dots.  The whole lot was then adhered to the Base Card - Concord Crush.

To finish the card, I applied Clear Rhinestones to the centres.

 
Until next time, Happy Stampin'


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...