Tuesday 9 October 2012

Faux Woodgrain....

meets Field Flowers.
This is the 2nd card we created in our Technique Class last Sunday.  Yep, the colours are very bright but I wanted to createa female's card using this fantiastic Technique - Faux Woodgrain or Faux Wood....
 
I had started this card a couple of weeks ago, but has I was finishing it a couple of days prior to the class, my head went in a different direction to what I had started out with.
 
To do our frame, I used exactly the same ink colours as can be seen on our first card for this class.
 
I think adding the Melon Mambo & Whisper White to the card gave the card a truely femine touch.




Until next time, Happy Stampin'


2 comments:

Jonia said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the look of the pink on the wood look background. BEAUTIFUL!

Kris McIntosh said...

This is really gorgeous Vicky. The Melon Mambo really makes the card pop. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...