Wednesday 17 April 2013

SC 077/13...


I am a little late with posting my card for the current challenge over at Sunny Challenges & Creations, but I suppose it is better late than never.

Our challenge this week has been set by myself & with Mother's Day coming up, I decided that it would be the perfect opportunity to create a card with Mother's Day in mind.  You also have the option of creating a card for a female, if you prefer.

My card was created using Whisper White & Regal Rose - perfect colour for mums & females.  I usually go for something non-traditional in colour but decided to go with all white with just a small touch of a contrasting colour.

Yep, I've even used my favourite Embossing Folder - Perfect Polka Dots for part of my card, while the bottom section, I decided to randomly score a few lines with my Simply Scoring Tool. 

While creating the card, I sort of decided to punch a section from the embossed card & then have the sentiment & a couple of images sneaking out from behind.  I really like the final result.

Inside Card -


Card Front -
 
Please click on the link below to copy & print your copy of how I created my card


 
Shop Online here to purchase your supplies
 
Don't forget we would love to see what you can create using the sketch above.  Head on over to Challenges & Creations to check out what the rest of the team have created.
 
Until next time, Happy Stampin' 
 

2 comments:

Jonia said...

Vicki I love your card. Such a soft and beautiful card.

Kris McIntosh said...

Love how much White you are using Vicky. This is really a very pretty card, perfect for a mother.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...