Thursday 26 September 2013

Technique Class....

As usual I am a little behind in posting one of the cards we did in our Technique Class a couple of weeks ago.  We focused on "Double Embossing"  If you haven't played with this technique, make sure you do, as it is a lot of fun & so many possibilities. In this class we concentrated on 2 of the may possibilities.

Today's cards is the more traditional way of "Double Embossing".  We also concentrated on Father's Day.  For those who didn't want to create a card for Father's Day, they use "Birthday Wishes" instead.

To create my card I combined a couple of different cards together from Pinterest.

Card -
 
Our Bonus Project was a Wine Label to match the card 
 
I then created a Post-It Note Holder when I got home
 
This is the set together, including a matching Gift Card 
 
Until next time, when I will show you the 2nd card we created
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Vicky

1 comment:

Kris McIntosh said...

What a fantastic project set. Helps that I love this stamp set.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...