Wednesday 13 November 2013

2014...

... is fast approaching & with the new year comes the thoughts of new calendars.  Today's share is just that - a 2014 calendar!!!!!
 
I originally created a couple of calendars for the Handmade Expo 2 weeks ago just to see how the reaction would be & to see if people would actually be interested.  Much to my surprise, they flew off the table.
 
To print & create your own calendar, just click on the "Yearly Calendar" Page
 
I don't have a tutorial for you today, as they were a last minute thought.  Thinking that they would not sell, I had all intentions of doing a Tutorial once I got home.  However, in saying that, I will have one up & running in the next couple of weeks for you.
 
Supplies -
Stamp Set - Everything Eleanor
Ink - Basic Black, Basic Grey
Cardstock - Basic Black, Very Vanilla
DSP - Modern Medley
Framelits - Apothecary Accents
Accessories - Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Pearl Jewels, Glimmer Brads - Neutrals

 
 
  •  To order Stampin' Up! products online, please Shop Here
  • Want to join my family, and be a part of a group that loves to stamp together, Join Here
  • To check out available classes or to attend any of the classes, please Click Here, click on the "Classes/Workshop" Page or email me vickiawright@bigpond.com
Until next time, Happy Stampin'
 
Vicky

1 comment:

Kris McIntosh said...

Gorgeous calendar Vicky. I really love this DSP and the way you have used the elements from Everything Eleanor. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...