Friday 21 October 2011

Pyramid Card...

Inside Card...
First up I must aplogise for not having the measurements for you in this post, but if anyone is wanting them, please email me.  I really have to think what I actually used here....

I did this card sometime ago - early September to be exact & did make it with a little boy in mind, but ended up sending it off to my uncle.  He turned 81!!!  He is always stirring me, so I thought this would be a great way to get one up on him.....  He thought it fantastic, but the best part, the great-grandkids loved it!!!!!!

After adhering the base card together using Wild Wasabi & So Saffron Cardstocks, I adhered DSP onto Early Expresso then onto the So Saffron.  This formed the front of the card.

Using my Scallop Circle Punch, I punched a circle with Early Expresso, adhered a circle of Wild Wasabi Cardstock to the top which had been punched using the 1 1/4" Circle Punch.  I punched another piece of Cardstock in Whisper White with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch & adhered to the top of the Wild Wasabi circle.


Envelope...
I stamped my image onto Whisper White Cardstock using Early Expresso Ink,punched the image with the new Petite Pennants Builder Punch & adhered to the circle with Snail Adhesive.  I stamped the top onto Whisper White using So Saffron Ink, cut it out, dotted some dots using my SU Marker - Early Expresso, placed white gel dots around the scallop with my Gel Pen & adhered to the top of the cone with SU Dimensionals.  The whole scallop circle was adhered to the card with SU Dimensionals. 
For my greeting, I stamped onto Whisper White Cardstock in Early Expresso Ink, punched it out with the Large Oval Punch & adhered to a piece of Baja Breeze which had been punched with the Scallop Oval Punch.  I again placed white gel dots around the scallop with my Gel Pen & adhered to the bottom of the card with SU Dimensionals.

As I wanted the card to be flat for posting, instead of gluing all sides together, I left one side open & placed 3 SU Dimensionals to the inside of the card.

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Create a Cupcake, Pennant Parade
Ink - Early Expresso, So Saffron
Cardstock - Whisper White, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi
DSP - Just Add Cake
Punches - Scallop Circle, Scallop Oval, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle,
Large Scallop, Petite Pennants Builder
Accessories - SU Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, White Gel Pen,
SU Marker - Early Expresso


Until next time, Enjoy!

3 comments:

kim H said...

Too cute, May I please have the measurements.

Anonymous said...

Great card Vicky. I love this style and your Ice Cream sets this one off to perfection.

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Great card Vicky! it is cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...