Sunday 26 May 2013

SC 080/13...

It was my turn to set the challenge over at Sunny Challenges & Creations this week.  I've been very easy in that there is no 2nd part to the challenge, only the sketch. 

I wanted to do a simple little card as I seemed to have gone to all white cards of late.  Funny how we go through stages, but to be honest this is my style & the one I love creating.  I also need to stock up on my "Get Well" Cards as I sold a lot of them at the Handmade Expo last month.

I've also used one of my new stamp sets I purchased in the last month - Summer Silhouettes.  It has taken me a long time to obtain this set AND I love it.  The set makes for simple easy 5 minute cards while creating something with a bit of a "WOW".

Inside Card -
 
Card Front -
 
Supplies -
Stamp Set            Teeny Tiny Sentiments – 120024, Summer Silhouettes – 126447
Ink                           Wild Wasabi – 126959, Perfect Plum - 126963
Cardstock             Whisper White – 106549, Perfect Plum - 108615
Embossing Folder Perfect Polka Dots - 117335
Ribbon                   5/8” Organza – Whisper White
Baker’s Twine      Whisper White - 124262
Accessories          Big Shot - 113439, Snail Adhesive – 104332, Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430, Pearls – 119247, Mini Glue Dots - 103683

 Shop Online Here to purchase your supplies to create your card.
 
Click on the link below to save a copy of your Instructions -
 
 
You have 2 weeks to complete your card, scrapbook page or 3-D Project using the sketch above.  Once completed, link it up to your blog or on-line group or forum, then head over to Sunny Challenges & Creations to link it up with Mr Linky.  While there, don't forget to check out what the other members of the Team have created, including our Guest Designer.
 
Until next time, Happy Stampin'
 
Vicky

1 comment:

Jonia said...

Vicki what a beautiful card. So eloquent yet simple. Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...