Tuesday 23 July 2013

Happy Birthday...

Our 3rd card from our May Card Class is the post today. 

Usually in my monthly Newsletter, I include a sketch & a layout for a scrapbook page.  I took the inspiration for the card from one of the newsletter.

Inside Card -
 
Card Front -  

Tutorial to create your own

 
  •  To order Stampin' Up! products online, please Shop Here
  • Want to join my family, and be a part of a group that loves to stamp together, Join Here
  • To check out available classes or to attend any of the classes, please Click Here, click on the "Classes/Workshop" Page or email me vickiawright@bigpond.com
Until next time, Enjoy!
 
Vicky

1 comment:

Kris McIntosh said...

Vicky, this is clean and simple excellence. Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...