Friday 12 July 2013

Iris Folding...

... & Christmas in July!


Today's card is the one we created in my Volunteer Class this arvo. 

One of the ladies from the class had requested that we learn a little bit of "Iris Folding".  I am only too happy to try & do what the class requests.  It makes it a little easier on me by trying to come up with ideas. 

I did a little bit of research on Pinterest - very addictive site - found this simple but yet effective card.  I wanted to make a start on our Christmas Cards this month as well, so this fitted perfectly for our class & "killed 2 birds with the 1 stone", so to speak.

I must apologise for not knowing where this come from, but please do let me know if it is you as I would like to give you credit.  Thank you so much for the inspiration!

 
Supplies –
Stamp Set            Teeny Tiny Sentiments - 120024
Ink                           Chocolate Chip - 126979
Cardstock              Very Vanilla – 106550, Chocolate Chip – 108599
Glimmer Paper     Champagne
DSP                          Holiday Treasures - Retired
Embossing Folder Perfect Polka Dots – 117335
Ribbon                    1/8” Taffeta – Very Vanilla
Punches                 Small Star – Retired
Accessories           Big Shot - 113439, Snail Adhesive – 104332, Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430, Rhinestones - 119246
Non-SU!                  Sticky Tape

For the Iris Pattern to create your own Christmas Bauble & for the instructions please click on the links below to save & print



 

  •   To order Stampin' Up! products online, please Shop Here
  • Want to join my family, and be a part of a group that loves to stamp together, Join Here
  • To check out available classes or to attend any of the classes, please Click Here, click on the "Classes/Workshop" Page or email me vickiawright@bigpond.com
Until next time, Happy Stampin'
 
Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...