Friday 31 January 2014

Feel Better Soon...

Today's card is one we will be creating in my Volunteer Class this afternoon. 
 
As with most of Friday's card, it has been CASEd (Copied & Shared Everything) from Pinterest.  L.O.V.E this site!  Thanks Vicki for your inspiration!
 
It does use one of my favourite retired stamp sets, but that is the beauty about my Volunteer Class - I get to play with some of my retired products again.  The card can easily be recreated with current products.
 
Supplies –
Stamp Set - Array of Sunshine – Retired, Express Yourself – 130339 (Hostess)
Ink - Calypso Coral – 126983, Lucky Limeade - Retired
Cardstock - Whisper White - 106549, Baja Breeze - Retired
Embossing F - Perfect Polka Dots - 117335
Accessories - Snail Adhesive – 104332, Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430, Pearl Jewels - 119247, Glue Dots - 103683
 
Inside Card -
 
Card Front -
 
Tutorial on how to create card
 
 
  •  To order Stampin' Up! products online, please Shop Here
  • Want to join my family, and be a part of a group that loves to stamp together, Join Here
  • To check out available classes or to attend any of the classes, please Click Here, click on the "Classes/Workshop" Page or email me vickiawright@bigpond.com
Until next time, Happy Stampin'
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...