Friday 24 January 2014

Zoo Babies...

I've loved this cute little stamp set since I laid eyes on & have only just managed to ink it up now.  Shame on me!
 
Today's card is one we created in our Friday's Crafty Creations Class.  As usual, I CASEd my card for today.  You can see the original on Pinterest.  I changed my up a little using all SU! Products, but the class did actually use the Embossing Folder which is on the original card.  Thank you so much for your inspiration.
 
I've also used the gorgeous new Embossing Folder - Decorative Dots - which is a FREE item you are able to earn in the upcoming Sale-A-Bration, starting Tuesday, 28 January.  All you have to do is spend $90.00 AUD (excluding P&H).  Contact me for more details!
 
Supplies –
Stamp Set  - Zoo babies - 130456
Ink - Wisteria Wonder – 126985, Sahara Sand - 126976
Cardstock - Whisper White - 106549, Wisteria Wonder - 124389
Embossing F - Decorative Dots – 133250 (SAB 2014), Decorative Frames - 123130
Punches - Modern label – 119849, Word Window – 119857
Ribbon  - Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White - Retired
Accessories  - Snail Adhesive – 104332, Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430, Rhinestone Basic Jewels – 119246, Glue Dots - 103683
 
Inside Card -
 
Card Front -
 
Click on the link below to print your Tutorial
 
  •  To order Stampin' Up! products online, please Shop Here
  • Want to join my family, and be a part of a group that loves to stamp together, Join Here
  • To check out available classes or to attend any of the classes, please Click Here, click on the "Classes/Workshop" Page or email me vickiawright@bigpond.com
Until next time, Happy Stampin'
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...