Thursday 23 January 2014

Having a Play...

... with the Circle Card Thinlits.  I've had them for some time, but was playing around the other day & decided to give them a bit of a workout!
 
If you haven't purchased these Thinlits, do so, as you will have so much fun doing so.  In fact, this is going to be a card for one of my Birthday next month.
 
Card Open -
 
Card Front -
 
It is a little different to my usual cards, so I would love to know what you think?
 
I will try & write a basic Tutorial for this card in the next couple of days & post for you. 
  •  To order Stampin' Up! products online, please Shop Here
  • Want to join my team and be a part of a group that loves to stamp together, Join Here
  • To check out available classes or to attend any of the classes, please Click Here, click on the "Classes/Workshop" Page or email me vickiawright@bigpond.com
Until next time, Happy Stampin'
  
 Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...