Friday 12 August 2011

SC 002/11...

Thought I would attempt another sample for the challenge going on over at Sunny Challenges & Creations  There is still time to play before it closes.

For my 2nd attempt, I've made it into a Christmas Card - getting that much closer every day.  You can see the original post & measurements Here 

I also attached a ribbon & punched a greeting!  For the bird's eye, I used a Basic Rhinestone & coloured it using a black permanent marker!  Works wonders!
Supplies -
Stamp Set - Friends 24-7, Loads of Love
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
DSP - Jolly Holiday
Punches - Modern Label Extra Large
Ribbon - 1/4" Grosgrain - Very Vanilla
Dies - Ovals
Accessories - SU Markers, Snail Glue, SU Dimensionals, Bigshot, Basic Rhinestones



Until next time, Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would never have thought of this set for a Christmas card but your card is gorgeous. I love that DSP and you have combined the different patterns perfectly. Lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...