Sunday 12 August 2012

SC 053/12....

Our challenge this week has been set by Gwen.  It is a great chance to create those Birthday Cards that are always so handy to have in our stash. 


For my card I used the Stamp Set - Elements of Style, along with the set from SAB - Elementary Elegance & of course, the mtching Frame to go with the Stamp Set - Four Frames.....

Now, for my card, I've killed 2 birds with the one stone!  I also used the challenge to create one of the cards that we are creating in our Technique Class today - Cracked Glass!

Don't forget to pop on over to Sunny Challenges & Creations to check out what Gwen, Kris, Christine & Kathryn have created.  We would love to see what you can come up with using the challenge above.
Until next time, Happy Stampin!

2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Vicky. I love the touches of pink, and your choice of stamps. Great use of the sketch!

Kris McIntosh said...

Vicky this is really gorgeous. I love the cracked glass panel - what a fun technique. Your colours are just devine. Great take on the challenge this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...