Thursday 18 August 2011

SC 003/11...

This is my 2nd card for the challenge over at Sunny Challenges & Creations Why not head over there & have a go, while at the same time, use that stamp set "Fox & Friends" which may not have seen ink for some time.

This is the great thing about the challenge or as someone described it "Double-Sword" where as you have a sketch to work by as well as a particular stamp set!

All my measurements may be found Here...

Using the Scallop Border Punch, I punched both pieces of Real Red Carstock & adhered them to both ends of the DSP.  I punched a random number of colour circles in Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red & Pacific Point Cardstocks using the different size Circle Punches & adhered them randomly to Whisper White.  This piece was then embossed using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder & adhered to Pacific Point, then to the DSP & finally the base card.  Are you stick of this folder yet?  I'm sure not!

Inside Card...

I run a piece of Pear Pizzazz Ribbon across the card, followed by a piece of Real Red to the centre of the Pear Pizzazz.  I stamped the turtle image onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock & punched using my Circle Punch, adhered to a punched piece of Baja Breeze, then to the Scalloped Circle of Chocolate Chip & finally over the top of the ribbons.  I stamped another image using Pear Pizzaz, cut his shell out & applied to the brown image using SU Dimensionals

I inked small white dots around the Scalloped Chocolate Chip Circle using my White Gel Pen.

For my greeting/sentiment, I stamped it onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Chocolate Chip Ink punched using the Word Window Punch, adhered to a piece of Baja Breeze which had been punched using the Modern Label Punch & adhered to the card.

I've just realised that I used a hell of a lot of punches, but I think doing it this way can sometimes bring a whole new look to a card.


Supplies -
Stamp Set - Fox & Friends, Short & Sweet
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock - Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Real Red
 DSP - Celebrations
Punches - Scallop Edge Border, Scallop Circle, 1/2" Circle, 3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle,
1 3/8" Circle, 1 3/4" Circle, Modern Label Extra-Large, Word Window
Embossing Folder - Square Lattice
Ribbon - 1/2" Stitched-Poly - Pear Pizzazz, 1/4" Grosgrain - Real Red
Accessories - SU Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Until next time, Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic and bright baby card. You've outdone yourself again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...